E-Commerce Technology and Business Certificate
21 semester hours
The Certificate in E-Commerce Technology and Business offers a unique combination of computer science and business courses. The intent is to produce highly-skilled workers who have both a strong technical foundation in Internet site development and management, and an understanding of how businesses must plan their structures and strategies to compete successfully in the world of E-Commerce.
- CS 101 Digital Tools for the Information World (3)
- CS 200 Web Technology I (3)
- CS 201 Web Technology II (3)
- CS 300 Web Site Management (3)
- MGT 341 Project Management (3)*
- MKT 313 Promotional Strategy (3)*
- QBA 365 Managing Electronic Commerce (3)*
* Non-business majors need permission of instructor to register
Students must complete ENG 100 and MATH 104 or the equivalent with a grade of “C” or better in each course before applying for admission to the certificate program.