Database Management Certificate
25 semester hours
The Certificate in Database Management is intended to give students a thorough technical foundation in the theory, design, implementation and application of databases.
- MATH 205 Calculus I (4)*
- CS 141 Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science I (3)
- CS 150 Introduction to Computer Science I (3)*
- CS 151 Introduction to Computer Science II (3)*
- CS 321 Data Structures (3)
- CS 420 Database Internals(3)
- CS 421 Database Systems Design (3)
- CS 422 Database Analytics (3)
* Students must complete CS 150, CS 151, and MATH 205 or the equivalent with a grade of “C” or better in each course before applying for admission to the certificate program.
Students must obtain a grade of “C” or better in each required course in order to be awarded the certificate.