Agronomy (AGRN) Courses
See How to read course descriptions for information about the formatting used.
AGRN 310 Agronom Crop Prod Tropics (3) (lecture/lab) Current agricultural practices in production of food, feed, and fiber crops in the tropics. Pre: HORT 262 or instructor's consent.
AGRN 410 Soil-Plant Herbivore Interrltn (3) (lecture/lab) The principles of plant competition and succession during the establishment and maintenance of herbaceous species and communities are related to soil, biotic, and microclimate factors and their interactions. Ecological and nutritional principles embodying plant and animal factors in the utilization of herbaceous plants by livestock are established. Research methodology in grassland systems also is presented. Pre: ANSC 141, BIOL 175 or HORT 262, or instructor's consent.
AGRN x94 Special Topics in Subject Matter (Arr.) Special topics chosen by the instructor. Course content will vary. May be repeated for credit, provided that a different topic is studied. Additional requirements may apply depending on subject and topic.
AGRN x99 Directed Studies (Arr.) Statement of planned reading or research required. Pre: instructor’s consent.
- Agriculture (AG) Courses
- Agribusiness (AGBU) Courses
- Agricultural Economics (AGEC) Courses
- Agricultural Engineering (AGEN) Courses
- Agronomy (AGRN) Courses
- Animal Science (ANSC) Courses
- Aquaculture (AQUA) Courses
- Entomology (ENTO) Courses
- Food Science and Technology (FDSC) Courses
- Forestry (FOR) Courses
- Horticulture (HORT) Courses
- Natural Resources (NRES) Courses
- Plant Physiology (PPHY) Courses
- Plant Pathology (PPTH) Courses
- Soil Science (SOIL) Courses