Admission to Summer Session
Admission to Summer Session is open to high school graduates and individuals 18 years of age or older. Applicants are not required to submit high school transcripts/college entrance test scores or college transcripts. Admission to the Summer Session does not constitute admission to a regular semester as a degree candidate.
High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors are encouraged to enroll in summer classes. Sophomores and juniors are asked to work with their high school counselor to complete the Running Start application and submit it to the Admissions Office
All students are expected to have satisfied prerequisites for the course(s) in which they enroll and are reminded that grades earned in college courses during the summer may affect their admission to college in the future. Students whose native language is not English must demonstrate English proficiency.
Graduate-level applicants are required to send in college transcripts to confirm receipt of a baccalaureate degree. Applicants wishing to enroll in particular graduate-level courses may be subjected to remit college transcripts from each of the colleges previously attended.
- Residency Regulations for Tuition Purposes
- Admission Procedures
- Admission of First-Time Freshmen
- Admission of Transfer Students
- Admission of International Students
- Admission of Returnees
- Admission of Unclassified, Non-degree Students
- Admission of Auditors
- Running Start/Early Admission Program
- Admission to Summer Session
- Admission to Agriculture Development Program
- Information for Admitted Students
- Profile of Admitted Freshmen Students 2016