Hele-On Bus Schedule for Routes Stopping at UH Hilo
Bus service is $1.00 to students with a valid student ID card. Additional fees may apply for items.
Visit the Hele-On Bus website for the most accurate information on the following:
- All routes serving UH Hilo
- Moʻoheau Bus Terminal (Downtown)/UH Hilo/Prince Kuhio Plaza routes
- Hilo (Downtown)/Keaukaha routes
- Fares and Fees
There are buses stopping at UH Hilo each weekday.
- The last bus to campus from Prince Kuhio Plaza is at 7:05 PM (M-F).
- The last bus back from Downtown is at 9:30 PM (M-F).
- The last bus back from Keaukaha is at 4:40 PM (Mon-Sat).
There are buses that stop at UH Hilo on Saturdays.
- The last bus back from Prince Kuhio Plaza is at 7:40 PM (Sat).
- The last bus back from Downtown is at 8:00 PM (Sat).
- The last bus back from Keaukaha is at 4:40 PM (Sat).
As of Saturday, March 21st, 2015, the UH Hilo Friday & Saturday Evening Shuttle has been suspended. Should you require evening service between Moʻoheau Bus Terminal, Aupuni Center, UH Hilo, Hawaiʻi Community College, Prince Kuhio Plaza and Regal Cinemas, please consider using the Pohoiki-Pahoa-Hilo route.
Where are the Campus Bus Stops?
The campus bus stops are located in front of the Old Gym on Kapiolani Street.
Where do the Buses Go?
View Hawaii County Bus Routes in a larger map
For more information, please contact the Hawaii County Mass Transit Office at 961-8744.