The 2018-2019 Chancellor Scholarship recipients
- Michelle Biete, Leilehua High School.
- Rod Neil Burbano, Honoka‘a High School.
- Maria dePillis-Shintaku, Waiakea High School.
- Caleb Kow, Kealakehe High School.
- Amanda Kurano, University Laboratory School.
- Christian Lopez, Kapolei High School.
- Nevan Lowe, Waialua High School.
- Alyssa Mathews, Waiakea High School.
- Tara Marie Takafuji, Waiakea High School.
- Trayden Tamiya, Waiakea High School.
- Emily Travis, Mililani High School.
- Chloe Waters, Kamehameha Schools Hawai‘i Campus.
- Megan Woolsey, James Campbell High School.
Each scholarship is valued in excess of $29,000 and covers four years tuition for students graduating from a Hawai‘i high school who have earned either a grade point average of at least 3.5, a combined 1800 SAT (reading, writing, math), or a composite score of 27 on the ACT, while demonstrating leadership and/or community service.
All Chancellor Scholars are required to enroll as full-time students, and earn a minimum of 24 credits each academic year. Each scholar must also maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.25 and participate in leadership activities and/or community service with other Chancellor Scholars.