The College of Continuing Education and Community Service is offering professional development classes that qualify for free employee tuition through the support of the Chancellor’s Professional Development Fund.
Basic Grant Writing: Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017.
Advanced Grant Writing: Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017.
Website Content: Mondays and Wednesdays, Nov. 13-29, 2017.
Waitlisting is available for the following courses that have yet to be scheduled:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Creating Business and Marketing Video Scripts.
- DSLR Photography Application and Theory.
- American Sign Language Level 1a and Level 1b.
- Moving from Culturally Responsive to Culturally Sustaining Educational Practices.
Apply online for free tuition (limited seats available).