PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WEBINARS
February 28, 2017.
On transfer students:
- Orientation & Beyond: Engage, Retain and Graduation This Important Population.
- 9:00-10:30 A.M. at Student Services Center, W-201.
- The webinar looks at how to create flexible programs to meet the unique needs of transfer students as well as proven strategies for transitioning transfer students.
On training student workers:
- Dealing with Difficult & Disruptive Customers.
- 10:00-11:00 AM at Student Services Center, E-214.
- The training is designed to help student workers deal with difficult people/customers in ways that allow them to de-escalate conflict and respond professionally.
For anyone unable to attend, recordings will be available approximately one week after the live webinar (link to be announced).
The webinars are sponsored by the UH Hilo Professional Development Committee and the Office of the Chancellor.
Update: More online