Golf Tournament Rules
USGA rules govern all play except where local rules prevail.
- Tournament Format: Two person teams: Two man scramble
- 30% of team's September handicap applied to figure team net score
- Minimum 6 drives per person.
- Maximum score on any hole, double gross par.
- 2 free mulligans per player.
- Mulligans will not count for the closest to the pin and long drive contest.
- Gentlemen play from the orange tees, Ladies play from the white tees.
- Any ball in unmaintained areas of the golf course will be played as
a lateral hazard with the following exceptions:
- You may ground your club.
- You may remove loose impediments.
- Bunkers with orange rakes represent transitional bunkers; you may ground your club and remove loose impediments.
- Bunkers with green rakes represents a hazard.