Apply to UH Hilo
On behalf of the University of Hawai‘i Hilo Admissions Team, I would like to thank you for your interest in our University. We welcome your application and look forward to working with you. Please reach out to us with any questions you may have about our campus, programs or Admissions process; you can connect with your Admissions Counselor by viewing our Regional Map. Information on the application process, including links to apply, can be found below.
Mahalo nui loa!
- Zach Street, Director of Admissions
Apply online if you are applying as a degree-seeking student and are planning to pay your application fee with a credit card.
You may also use this form if you plan to apply for admission as one of the following types of students:
- Summer school student
- Non-degree seeking student
Apply using the PDF application if you are applying as a degree-seeking student and are planning to pay your application fee using an alternative form of payment (check or money order).
You may also use this form if you plan to apply for admission and are requesting an application fee waiver (Hawai‘i residents only) or are declaring Hawai‘i State residency:
- Request for Waiver of University Application Fee (Hawai‘i residents only; eligibility based on financial assistance)
- Hawai‘i Residency Declaration (for out-of-state applicants; more information on Hawai‘i residency requirements is available online)
Submit your application to the Admissions Office via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax: (808) 932-7459, or
- mail: UH Hilo Admissions Office, 200 W. Kāwili St., Hilo, HI 96720