UH Hilo Graduate Council Agenda, May 8, 2009
- Approval of Minutes of May 1, 2009 meeting.
- Discussion of whether to allow extension of “7 year rule” for Leslie Ka'iulani Kimura to finish her M.A. thesis in the Hawaiian Language and Literature program.
- Discussion of whether to support the proposed policies concerning the Ph.D. program in Ka Haka ‘Ula O Ke’elikolani (handout provided on proposal).
- Discussion of proposed Charter for the Graduate Council (handout provided).
- Discussion of how Graduate Council should act in regard to faculty workload issues related to graduate education and training.
- Other new business.