Graduate Education at UH Hilo
For application instructions, please visit the Graduate Admissions page. Application instructions are contained in the program checklists below.
UH Hilo currently offers the following graduate and professional programs:
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Counseling Psychology, M.A.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, D.N.P.
- Teaching M.A.T.
- Education, M.Ed.
- Heritage Management, M.A.
- Program Checklist
- The next cohort for the MA in Heritage Management will begin in 2017. The priority deadline for applications is February 1, 2017.
- Tropical Conservation Biology and Environmental Science (TCBES), M.S.
Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani
- Hawaiian Language and Literature, M.A.
- Indigenous Language and Culture Education, M.A.
- Hawaiian and Indigenous Culture and Language Revitalization, Ph.D.
- The next cohort for the PhD in Hawaiian and Indigenous Language and Culture Revitalization will begin in 2018. The priority deadline for applications is February 1, 2018.
- Program Checklist (1/6/16)
Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy:
The Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog may be found here.
Resources for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Handbook (updated: 6/23/2015)
- Forms for Graduate Students
- Guidelines for the writing of theses and dissertations
- Graduate Assistantships and Graduate Scholar Information
- International Graduate Student Information
The Graduate Council is a policy recommending body to the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs. The Council is also be charged with the authority to certify graduate training personnel who are not full time UH Hilo faculty and to determine eligibility of UH Hilo faculty to serve as graduate committee chairs and/or primary academic advisors. Read more at the Graduate Council site.
For College of Pharmacy Admissions questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
MSCP and Pharmaceutical Science: