Graduate Education at UH Hilo
For application instructions, please visit the Graduate Admissions page. Application instructions are contained in the program checklists below.
UH Hilo currently offers the following graduate and professional programs:
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Counseling Psychology, M.A.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, D.N.P.
- Teaching M.A.T.
- Education, M.Ed.
- Heritage Management, M.A.
- Tropical Conservation Biology and Environmental Science (TCBES), M.S.
Ka Haka ʻUla O Keʻelikōlani
- Hawaiian Language and Literature, M.A.
- Indigenous Language and Culture Education, M.A.
- Hawaiian and Indigenous Culture and Language Revitalization, Ph.D.
- Program Checklist (1/6/16)
Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy:
The Graduate Catalog
The Graduate Catalog may be found here.
Resources for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Handbook (updated: 6/23/2015)
- Useful forms
- Guidelines for the writing of theses and dissertations
- Graduate Assistantships and Graduate Scholar Information
- International Graduate Student Information
The Graduate Council is a policy recommending body to the Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs. The Council is also be charged with the authority to certify graduate training personnel who are not full time UH Hilo faculty and to determine eligibility of UH Hilo faculty to serve as graduate committee chairs and/or primary academic advisors. Read more at the Graduate Council site.
For Graduate Admissions questions please contact:
Graduate Division and Articulation Specialist
For College of Pharmacy Admissions questions please contact:
MSCP and Pharmaceutical Science: