- Log in to Laulima
- Online Course Design Assistance - contact Cindy Yamaguchi
- Request Assistance from Laulima Admin
- For fast answers, view Laulima's General Help files
- Laulima Fix-its for Making Your Online Life Better!
- Learn how to Design Your Online Course at UH Hilo.
- Have a Question? Check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's).
- Register to Attend a Workshop.
- Check these Helpful Articles.
- The University of Hawaii at Hilo's goal is to assure the high quality and integrity of all online courses and to meet accreditation standards for our online programs. This is being accomplished through the Quality Online Course Design Certification program, a careful and systematic review of an online course using the Quality Online Course Design Guidelines (a new window or tab will appear). To get started contact a member of the Online Course Design Team, Cindy Yamaguchi or Matt Baldwin.
Online Learning Readiness Check
- Are your students ready for online learning? Help them succeed online by:
- Assigning them to complete the Online Learning Readiness Check.
- Require them to forward the resulting Certificate of Completion to you prior to the beginning of your course.
- Make your online course more accessible using these ADA Accessibility Guidelines.
- Check these Copyright Guidelines before using copyrighted materials.
- Access Multimedia resources such as Blackboard Collaborate , Hālāwai, MatLab, Mookini Library Films on Demand, TurnItIn, and more.
- Library Support - online reserve and curriculum support information
- HITS (Hawaii Interactive Television System) - video conference room scheduling.
- Help Desks:
- Hilo Bookstore - sells/rents books and offers a wide range of supplies
Tech Support and Training Contacts:
- Instructional Technology and Technical Support
- Instructional Technology Training
- Troubleshooting and Repair
- Information Technology Services
- Register for workshops about Laulima, MS Office, and more.