Help for Distance Learning Students
Is an online course right for you? Complete the Online Learning Readiness Check now to check your computer system, skills, and also go through an online orientation in Laulima to help you be successful in an online course.
Technology Help Desk
- Toll free number: (800) 558-2669
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site: www.hawaii.edu/its/
- Technology Requirements
- Web site: laulima.hawaii.edu
- For problems with Laulima, Request Assistance
- For information about Laulima and its tools, Laulima General Help
- My instructor tells me to click on items in the Course Menu such as Announcement, Mail Tool, etc. but I can't see them. Why is the Course Menu missing?
- What do I need to do to log in on a campus computer?
UH Hilo Library: Distance Learning Librarian
You are so fortunate to be attending UH Hilo since the library has as a goal to help you be successful. Click here to learn of the services available to you as a UH Hilo distance learning student.
- Information on locations for proctor support of an online course
Any new or returning UH Hilo student with a documented disability who would like to request accommodations should contact the University Disability Services Office as early in the semester as possible. Contact information is: Hale Kauanoe A Wing Lounge, phone: 933-0816 (V), 933-3334 (TTY), email@example.com
- Web site: www.bookstore.hawaii.edu
- Toll free number: (800) 842-6657