DL - Secondary Teacher Education Program for Success (DL-STEPS)
Step One: Initial Screening
Be screened for the DL-STEPS program:
- - no cost involved
- - after the Education Department reviews the Required Advising Form, (below) if you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be required to be advised on taking your next step to submit an official UH Hilo Applicationor how to qualify at a future time.
Qualified applicants will fulfill the following minimum requirements:
- physically live in the state of Hawaii,
- have a degree in Licensure Content Areas according to NCATE guidelines,
- have an unofficial degree transcript reviewed with a GPA of 2.75 ,
- have a computer no older than 3 years and a high speed internet connection such as cable, DLS, or T1. Software purchases will be required, and
- have initial advising session after submission of the Required Initial Advising Form with Travis Nakayama, email@example.com, 808-974-7748.
Complete the Required Initial Advising Information Form
If advised to go to Step Two, click here
Salary: An indication of salary can be found at the Hawaii Department of Education.If you have any questions, please contact Travis Nakayama, firstname.lastname@example.org, 808-974-7748.