Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
NEW!!!! Register online HERE or call 974-7664.
- Ball, Band and Barre
- Common Insects and Diseases in the Garden
- Grant Administration: Building High Impact Organizations
- Improving Children's Attention, Behavior and Learning
- Introduction to Boxing
- Intro to Hip Hop Styles
- Introduction to PCAT Preparation
- Introduction to Screenwriting
- Introduction to Stargazing at 'Imiloa
- Japanese Taiko Drumming
- Jumpstart Your Memoir
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Modern Dance
- Pilates Matwork (Beginning)
- Pilates Matwork (Intermediate)
- Recreational Paddling