Professional Development Courses
Professional development not only benefits individuals, but also the organization they work for as well! Whether you want to develop new skills, energize what you already know, gain fresh perspectives or keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, the advantages of professional development are all worthwhile. Networking opportunities during the classes are inevitable, so come and expand your horizons with CCECS!
Invest in yourself; invest in your people.
- Step Up to Supervisor
- Preparing for National Board for Professional Teaching Certification
- Dealing with Upset and Difficult People-KONA
- Understanding Work Style Differences-KONA
- Basic Grant Writing-KONA
- Board Development for Nonprofits-KONA
- Fundraising for Nonprofits-KONA
- Certified Interpretive Guide Program-KONA
- Certified Interpretive Host Training-KONA
To see a list of past and future Professional Development courses, see our Course Catalog.