Professional Development Courses
Professional development not only benefits individuals, but also the organization they work for as well! Whether you want to develop new skills, energize what you already know, gain fresh perspectives or keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, the advantages of professional development are all worthwhile. Networking opportunities during the classes are inevitable, so come and expand your horizons with CCECS!
Invest in yourself; invest in your people.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Advanced Grant Writing (Hilo) *ETF
- Aquaponics Workshop for Beginners (Hilo)
- Basic Grant Writing *ETF
- Benefits of Beekeeping Series (Hilo)
- Be Your Best When Stressed Series (Hilo)
- Communication skills for Women: How Women Can Find Solutions for Barriers to Advancement in the Workplace. (Hilo) *ETF
- Communication skills for Women: How Women Can Find Solutions for Barriers to Advancement in the Workplace. (Kona) *ETF
- Creating Your Personal and Business Social Media Brand (Hilo)
- Effective Interviewing: Matching Candidates with the Job (Hilo)
- How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service (Kona)
- Presenting with Confidence Series (Hilo)
- Reputation Management for Visitor Industry Businesses (Kona)
*Funding currently available through the Department of Labor & Industrial Relations to support training and employee development in areas of current and future skills need. For further information, please go to labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/home/employers/etf
For a list of past and future Professional Development courses, see our Course Catalog.