Professional Development Courses
Professional development not only benefits individuals, but also the organization they work for as well! Whether you want to develop new skills, energize what you already know, gain fresh perspectives or keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, the advantages of professional development are all worthwhile. Networking opportunities during the classes are inevitable, so come and expand your horizons with CCECS!
Invest in yourself; invest in your people.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Advanced Grant Writing (Hilo) *ETF
- Basic Grant Writing (Kona) *ETF
- Basic Grant Writing (Hilo) *ETF
- Becoming a Successful New Manager or Supervisor (Kona) *ETF
- Business Writing for Results (Hilo) *ETF
- Criticism & Discipline Skills for Managers and Supervisors Redefined (Hilo) *ETF
- Dealing with Difficult and Upset People (Kona) *ETF
- Federal Grant Writing Training (Hilo)
- How to Deliver Exceptional Customer Service (Kona) *ETF
- Understanding Work Style Differences (Hilo) *ETF
*Funding currently available through the Department of Labor & Industrial Relations to support training and employee development in areas of current and future skills need. For further information, please go to labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/home/employers/etf
For a list of past and future Professional Development courses, see our Course Catalog.