Professional Development Courses
Professional development not only benefits individuals, but also the organization they work for as well! Whether you want to develop new skills, energize what you already know, gain fresh perspectives or keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, the advantages of professional development are all worthwhile. Networking opportunities during the classes are inevitable, so come and expand your horizons with CCECS!
Invest in yourself; invest in your people.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Agroforestry for Hawai'i's Farms and Ranches (Hilo) *ETF
- Advanced Grant Writing (Kona) *ETF
- Applied Grant Writing (Kona) *ETF
- Basic Grant Writing (Hilo) *ETF
- Cyber Security Awareness (Kona) *ETF
- Google Apps for Collaboration (Hilo) *ETF
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel (Hilo) *ETF
- Introduction to Adobe InDesign CS6 (Hilo) *ETF
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher (Hilo) *ETF
- Introduction to Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Hilo)
- Leadership for Academics and Professionals (Hilo)
- Leadership, Team-Building, and Coaching Skills (Hilo) *ETF
- Master Food Preserver Certificate Program (Hilo)
- Master Food Preserver Certificate Program (Kona)
- Medical Terminology *ETF
- Sales 101: Increase your In-Person Sales Success (Hilo) *ETF
- Sales 101: Increase your In-Person Sales Success (Kona) *ETF
*Funding currently available through the Department of Labor & Industrial Relations to support training and employee development in areas of current and future skills need. For further information, please go to labor.hawaii.gov/wdd/home/employers/etf
For a list of past and future Professional Development courses, see our Course Catalog.