Professional Development Courses
Professional development not only benefits individuals, but also the organization they work for as well! Whether you want to develop new skills, energize what you already know, gain fresh perspectives or keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, the advantages of professional development are all worthwhile. Networking opportunities during the classes are inevitable, so come and expand your horizons with CCECS!
Invest in yourself; invest in your people.
- Basic Grant Writing (Kona)
- Business Writing for Results (Kona)
- Criticism and Discipline Skills for Managers and Supervisors (Hilo)
- Finance and Accounting for Non-Financial People (Hilo)
- Master Food Preserver Certificate Program (Kona)
- Master Food Preserver Certificate Program (Hilo)
- Project Management Workshop (Hilo)
- Sales 101: Increase Your In-Person Sales Success (Hilo)
- Tsunami Preparedness Course for Businesses (online)
- Tsunami Preparedness Course for Community Emergency Response Teams (online)
- Tsunami Preparedness Course for Educators (online)
- Tsunami Preparedness Course for Ocean Recreation Businesses (online)
- Tsunami Preparedness Course for Ocean Recreation Business Owners (online)
For a list of past and future Professional Development courses, see our Course Catalog.