Project Management Workshop
This seminar is designed to help you complete your projects on time, on budget, and on target. Participants will learn to:
- Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes, or miscalculations.
- Use better communications techniques to get the cooperation, support, and resources that are vital to the project's success.
- Root out waste in every stage of the project — wasted time, money, and effort that endanger a project's success.
- Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
- Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple 3-point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
Apr 8, Tue, 8:30am-3:30pm, Campus Center, Room 306, $150