Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Adobe Photoshop Elements (Hilo)
- Argentine Tango Immersion I (Hilo)
- Basic Seed Saving for Home Gardeners (Hilo)
- Boxing for Beginners (Hilo)
- Breakdance 101 (Hilo)
- Conversational French (Hilo)
- Conversational Japanese: Beginners (Hilo)
- Conversational Japanese: Beyond Beginners (Hilo)
- Conversational Japanese: Intermediate (Hilo)
- Create the Life You Love (Hilo)
- Dance for Everybody (Hilo)
- Introduction to Adobe Lightroom (Hilo)
- Introduction to DSLR Photography (Hilo)
- Introduction to Forensics: Real Life CSI (Waimea)
- Japanese Taiko Drumming (Hilo)
- Lift to Thrive (Hilo)
- Lyrical Hip Hop (Hilo)
- Medical Terminology (Hilo)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) (Hilo)
- Natural Products: Body Care (Hilo)
- Natural Products: Cleaning House (Hilo)
- People in History (Hilo)
- Recreational Paddling (Hilo)
- Tap Slam (Hilo)
- Vegetable Gardening (Hilo)
- WordPress Website Workshop (Hilo)
For a list of past and future Fitness for Life courses, see our Course Catalog.
To register or for additional information, please call the UH Hilo College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) at 974-7664 or email email@example.com.