Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Aikido for Beginners (Hilo)
- Autism [Series] (Hilo)
- Baby Talk: French (Hilo)
- The Beatles in Your Soul (Hilo)
- Conversational French: Level 1 (Hilo)
- Conversational French: Level 2 (Hilo)
- Edible Landscaping (Hilo)
- Edible and Medicinal Mushroom Cultivation (Hilo)
- Intro to Forensics and Intro to Mortuary Science [Series] (Hilo)
- Japanese Conversation: Beginners, Level 1 (Hilo)
- Japanese Conversation: Beginners, Level 2 [Formerly "Beginners"] (Hilo)
- Japanese Conversation: Beginners, Level 3 [Formerly "Beyond Beginners"] (Hilo)
- Japanese Conversation: Intermediate (Hilo)
- Japanese Reading and Writing: Intermediate Level (Hilo)
- Japanese Reading and Writing: Advanced Level (Hilo)
- Japanese Taiko Drumming (Hilo)
- Learn to Play Guitar in a Day! (Hilo)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (Hilo)
- Recreational Paddling (Hilo)
- Secrets of the Soil [Series] (Hilo)
- Self Treatment for Pain Relief (Hilo)
For a list of past and future Fitness for Life courses, see our Course Catalog.
To register or for additional information, please call the UH Hilo College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) at 974-7664 or email email@example.com.