Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
New! Register online or call 974-7664.
- Basic Grant Writing-KONA
- Board Development for Nonprofits-KONA
- Boxing for Beginners
- Certified Interpretive Guide Program-KONA
- Certified Interpretive Host Training-KONA
- Common Insects and Diseases in the Garden
- Fundraisng for Nonprofits-KONA
- Holehole Bushi
- Intro to Hip Hop Styles
- Introduction to PCAT Preparation
- Japanese Taiko Drumming
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Pilates Matwork (Beginning)
- Pilates Matwork (Intermediate)
- Recreational Paddling
- Tsunami Preparedness for Business
- Tsunami Preparedness for Community Emergency Response Teams
- Tsunami Preparedness for Educators
- Tsunami Preparedness for Ocean Recreation Businesses
- Tsunami Preparedness for Ocean Recreation Business Owners
- West African Dance
- Women's Simple Self Protection Skills