Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
New! Register online or call 974-7664.
- Advanced Google Earth
- Aerial Robotics Workshop
- Aging with Grace Lecture Series: Fall Prevention
- Aging with Grace Execise Program: Improving Balance
- Beginning ASL & Deaf Culture, Level 1
- Beginning ASL & Deaf Culture, Level 2
- Beginning ASL & Deaf Culture, Level 3
- Boxing for Beginners
- Constructing Happiness
- Estate Planning 101
- Farm Business Management
- Herbs, Health & Harmony
- Introduction to Google Earth
- Introduction to PCAT Preparation
- Japanese Taiko Drumming
- Lyrical Hip Hop
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Pilates Matwork - Mixed Level
- Recreational Paddling
- Tap Slam
- Vegetable Gardening
- Women's Simple Self Protection Skills (WSPs)