Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Art to Wear (Hilo)
- Baby Talk: French (Hilo)
- Boxing for Beginners (Hilo)
- Child Social-Emotional Development (Hilo)
- Conversational French (Hilo)
- Dare to Dream: Write your way through reinvention (Hilo)
- Drawing Portraits by the Graph Method (Hilo)
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder (Hilo)
- Introduction to Brazilian Zouk (Hilo)
- Japanese Conversation: Beginners (Hilo)
- Japanese Conversation: Beyond Beginners (Hilo)
- Japanese Reading and Writing: Intermediate Level (Hilo)
- Japanese Reading and Writing: Advanced Level (Hilo)
- Japanese Taiko Drumming (Hilo)
- Jumpstart Your College Application Essay (Hilo)
- Jumpstart Your Memoir (Hilo)
- People Who Made History (Hilo)
- Recreational Paddling (Hilo)
For a list of past and future Fitness for Life courses, see our Course Catalog.
To register or for additional information, please call the UH Hilo College of Continuing Education and Community Service (CCECS) at 974-7664 or email email@example.com.