Fitness for Life
Whether you are looking to jumpstart your fitness regime or are just interested in trying something completely different, the Fitness for Life program has something for you.
Fitness for Life targets not only a person's physical health, but strives to bring about an overall sense of well being and balance in one's life.
These classes are open to community members of all ages.
Register Online or call 974-7664 to register
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 (2-Day Workshop)
- Aging with Grace Exercise Program: Improving Balance, Level 1
- Aging with Grace Exercise Program: Improving Balance, Level 2
- Aging with Grace Lecture Program: Exercise and Fitness Safety
- Boxing for Beginners
- Conversational Japanese: Beyond Beginners
- Conversational Japanese: Beyond Beginners Practice Sessions
- Conversational Japanese: Intermediate
- Conversational Japanese: Intermediate Practice Sessions
- Creative Portraiture
- Estate Planning 101
- General Care of Backyard Citrus and Avocado
- Japanese Taiko Drumming
- Lyrical Hip Hop
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Photoshop Basics
- Photoshop: The Next Level
- Recreational Paddling
- Tap Slam