Welcome to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo
Puna Lava Flow and Telephone Service Disruption
Updated at: 8:09am HST, Friday, October 31
The situation has entered a new phase. Although no one can predict the exact date the #PunaLavaFlow will cover access roads and residential areas, the situation is developing as expected, for which we have planned.
Please see the October 29 update on our response to the Puna lava flow from the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo and Hawaiʻi Community College along with the text of our standing message and resources available on the UH for Puna website.
Some phones continue to remain out of service, initially relating to a possible lightning strike on the UH Hilo Main Campus, but now requiring connection of local analog phone settings. The affected facilities are: PB 10-14 (Redwood City) and Athletics.
- Men's Soccer: Brigham Young University
- Men's Soccer Vs. Hawaii Pacific University
- Women's Soccer: Brigham Young University
- Women's Soccer Vs. Hawaii Pacific University
- Women's Volleyball Vs. Notre Dame de Namur University
- Women's Volleyball: Dixie State University
- Women's Volleyball: Azusa Pacific University
- Women's Volleyball: Point Loma Nazarene University
- Movie Screening: Tough Guise 2, Mon, 11/10
In this highly anticipated update of the influential and widely acclaimed Tough Guise, pioneering anti-violence educator and cultural theorist Jackson…
- Conquering the Sun, Fri, 11/14
Created by Jackie Pualani Johnson and fellow members of the Colorado Caravan at the University of Colorado in 1976 Directed by Kimo Apaka Maui’s…
- Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Defense Deadline, Mon, 11/17
Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Defense due…
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the…
- More news and announcements…